- Prepare ceiling tile grid and windows for painting on the north side of the facility
- Remove painting tape/materials from the south side of the facility
- Install decking on the chapel stage and chapel sound booth
- Install MDF panel on the Worship Center booths
Here are some projects we may hit this weekend or over the next week or so.
- Install hardboard on Worship Center stage
- Install ceiling tile on the north side of the facility
- Prepare floors for carpet install
- Roll primer on MDF board
- Prep to pour sidewalk to playground
- Hit some neighborhood projects
Tools needed for tomorrow include.
- For those doing carpentry: circular saw, drill with Phillips head, general carpentry tools
- For those doing paint prep/clean: 4’ and 6’ ladders
For the teams coming tomorrow, be sure to bring a sack lunch. Ice water will be available on site.