Today we had teams from Iowa and Illinois working both on site and in the Normandy neighborhood. We are so thankful for all the people coming from all over the nation to help. The following is a punch list from Dean Clermont regarding today's work progress. Below the list are some pictures taken this evening.
- Linoleum Floor in Office/Chapel Area removed - done
- Electrical and audio conduits in chapel and North section – done
- Sweep and vacuum under main stage and chapel – done
- Tile floors in atrium and bathrooms washed again – done
- Exterior AC/Vent tubes removed and doors replaced – done
- Underground conduits in foyer and chapel cleaned/drained – done
- Dumpsters filled to capacity with debris from building/driveway – done
- Two South Sandbag mounds removed & disposed – done
- Porcelain fixtures moved from driveway to inside building – done
- Reopen main/east entrance from Foster Road & gated Western drives - done
Our chapel stage completely open and ready for some new wiring.
A new chapel tech booth.
There's actually some nice tile under there.
Evidence in the kitchen that the electricians are in the house.
Our playground... all toys completely sanitized with new mulch.
A little reminder of why we do what we do.