Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I’m Back

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years break! I will be gearing up with my blogging over the next few days. As most of you are aware, the primary target for this blog has been to communicate to the Parkview Church community regarding ministry-specific schedules/information as well as to pass on thoughts about life and ministry. I am aware that there are many outside of Parkview’s community who check in somewhat regularly. Whoever you all are, I am hopeful that this blog will continue to be a helpful resource to you.

If any of you have ideas of how this blog can be a more helpful and effective, please be sure to email me your thoughts at ssterner@parkviewchurch.org. I am open to receiving specific questions regarding ministry as well as suggested topics for future posts.

No comments: