Friday, May 05, 2006

Sincerest Thanks

Friends,

I want to thank you so much for the very kind gesture of appreciation that you extended with Wednesday’s surprise party. I truly had NO idea that it was coming, and was totally shocked to turn the corner into the atrium and find the room full of people, balloons, cake, etc…. The appreciation book, cake, gift certificates, gifts, and yes, even the personalized rendition of “Indescribable”, were all very touching to me.

I know you weren’t all able to attend the reception, but I wanted you all to know that I praise God every day for the privilege to work with such loving, talented, and committed people. We are part of a church that is driven to fulfill God’s great commission to our community and world. It is this vision that knits our hearts together for the glory of God. What an awesome adventure it is to serve the Lord together!

Thanks for being such a loving family to Carrie, Hannah, Zach, Elizabeth, Isaac, Aaron, and me. We love you and look forward to many more years of serving our Lord as part of the Parkview family.

Sincerely,

Scott

No comments: