Friday, December 22, 2006

Thank You!

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of those who worked so hard over the last few months in the preparation for, and presentation of, our “big” outreach weekends in December. Over these two weekends we enjoyed such a fantastic spectrum of Christmas music. These weekends were not only defined by their diversity, but they also maintained a high level of excellence that I believe encouraged our community and pleased the Lord. I only pray that God would see fit to extend his grace into the lives of all who attended. I know many who were there did not know the Lord. I pray that the seeds that were planted will spring forth in new life and that those who brought friends will faithfully continue to sew the gospel into their friend’s lives.

Thanks for sacrificing to help make the arts at Parkview a medium for bringing glory to God. I honestly feel that I am privileged to work with some of the best people in the world. Let’s keep our eyes fixed on the mission of Christ to share His message with our community, nation, and world. I look forward to digging in with you all for another year of ministry at Parkview! To God be the glory!

No comments: