In light of my brain-dead state, I thought I would share a few of the "unanswered questions" my brother shared with me in a recent email. They're worth a laugh. If you have more "unanswered questions" or answers for the unanswered questions, feel free to leave them as a comment.
- Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE
- Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?