Friday, October 20, 2006

Vitamin T?

I am getting in the habit of posting something rather trivial and sometimes humorous at least once a week on my blog. I guess you could say it gives both you, and me, a break from the logicistical and/or philosophical direction that some of the posts take. This site is something I stumbled across after reading a blog by Seth Godin. He called Vitamin T one of the sites out there waiting to be discovered. It is a site where people can contribute to sharing practical tips about living. This includes anything from how to pack for a trip to how to choose a fresh cucumber. The interesting thing is you can submit tips and for every tip they use they give you 3 dollars. You can also subscribe to the email and get these tips sent to your inbox daily. The good news is it’s all free! If you are interested in saving time and money, this might be a good link for you.

No comments: