Wednesday, October 04, 2006

POSTMODERNISM CONFERENCE: Talks Are Online

There is a lot of "buzz" in blog world regarding the postmodernism conference I just attended. The feelings on both side of the fence are pretty strong. I certainly think we could spend a lot of time scrutinizing every little detail (which in my opinion can quickly become a waste of time). As I detailed yesterday, there were some "big ideas" that were very valuable for us all.

To read a rather detailed review by my colleague Josh Malone go here.

All the talks from the conference are online here. I would recommend Tim Keller and Mark Driscoll's talks as well as the "Conversation with Pastors." Of course Piper is always a good listen. Unfortunately to figure out who gave which talk, you need to click "read" next to the talk and the name of the speaker will be on the page that opens.

No comments: