Friday, February 09, 2007

Site Problems

If you are viewing my site via the web (versus an aggregate reader) then you'll notice that over the last few weeks some weird things have been happening to the look and formatting. I believe this is reflective of changes that are taking place or being worked on by blogger. This morning my side bars have disappeared??? I am going to give blogger a few days with the hopes that internal adjustments will fix the problems and then work on resolving it myself. I guess I just wanted you all to know why things have been looking funky on occation over the last few weeks.

2 comments:

First Theology said...

Scooter- Just an FYI from a PC guy (b/c you might be seeing something different on the Mac)... in Firefox the "light gray" which should be the b/g for your sidebars stops just below your "seashore" pic, but in IE the "light gray" continues down to the bottom of the recent posts, thus allowing you to read the text on the sidebars...

On my blog I don't have the identical sidebar format, but my right sidebar font is showin gup as bigger for the "comments policy" in IE & it's correct for Firefox... go figure.

sara lyn said...

hey scott :) trying to do anything but study tonight while in the library and found my way to your site...i was SOO glad to see that pic of the bradleys...that was fun. :) hope all is well!