Wednesday, February 04, 2009

J-Life's Best Pick-up Lines

Nile, our Jr. High pastor sent out an email with the winning entries from their Super Bowl Party, "Best Pick-up Lines" contest. They were so good, I thought I would pass them on. If you're married or single, you might want to store these away for the right occasion. Of course, if I catch either of my junior high kids using them, they'll be grounded for a month.
  • Did you just break wind? ‘Cuz you blew me away!
  • If you were a buger I would pick you first.
  • Are you my double chin? ‘Cuz that’s how close I feel to you right now.

5 comments:

emily said...

um...that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

SOME ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS!!!

Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives... Because he never met you.

For you I would slay two Goliaths

You float my ark.

I didnt believe in predestination until tonight.

The word says 'Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry'; how about dinner?

I went on a beach mission but all I ended up doing was mission you.

Is this the transfiguration.. because you are glowing

I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you I've converted to divine revelation

Bathsheba had nothing on you

Mark Driscoll takes up 35% of my ipod memory.

How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?

How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?

Unfortunately I cant perform miracles and I've only got enough bread and fish for 2 people

I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.

I'm a proverbs 32 kind of guy and you're a proverbs 31 kinda woman...

If we were around with Noah... then you, me... pair.

Let me sell you an indulgence because it's a sin to look as good as you do.

Me. You. Song of Songs: the remix.

When I read philippians 4:8, I think about you.

You make me want to be a better Christian.

You make the Queen of Sheba look like a hobo.

Scott Sterner said...

Wow, hilarious list! I've got to say, I hadn't heard any of those before. Definitely keepers!

Tina Marie said...

oh my...can i post some of these on my blog?? And were they ALL from Jr. High kids?

Scott Sterner said...

Tina, I don't think the comment list of pick-up lines were from Jr. High kids, but I'm sure you are more than welcome to use them on your blog. :)