- Sustain high learning agility.
- Go slow to go fast.
- Gather a Launch Team instead of a Core Group.
- Jesus builds his church, so stop watching the door and start feeding your people.
- Finding worship space is an uphill spiritual battle; start praying.
- Identify your motives for church planting, and be vulnerable enough to communicate them.
- Collaborate with your fellow planters and pastors; don't compete with them.
- Don't be afraid to ask for money and people.
- Be flexible with how people grapple with your vision.
- Follow Jesus on the journey he has planned for you, and invite your people along.
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
Top 10 Church Planting Tips from 2013
In this article Aaron Damiani identifies his top 10 church planting tips from 2013. Some helpful thoughts for those of us in the trenches of planting. Here’s a summary.