Praise God! Several things we've been waiting on are now moving forward. Here's a few updates before some pictures.
1. We were hooked up to full power last week
2. Gas was repaired and hooked up to the building this week
3. We will hopefully have heaters running in the building today
4. Acoustic treatments are almost finished in the worship center
5. Final drywall repair work is being completed
6. The chapel ceiling was repaired, now making the way for the room to be carpeted
7. The cabinets came in for the kitchen and office. They will be placed and then counter tops will be measured and built.
8. Locks, windows and knobs are being placed in all the doors.
9. Information booths are in the lobby and waiting for counter tops.
10. Blinds were installed throughout the entire building this week.
11. Some cabinets are being installed in the pre-school area
This is not an exhaustive list, but certainly illustrates that things are moving along. Tomorrow (Saturday) morning we'll be doing some skilled and cleaning projects from 8:30-1:30 pm. Hopefully we'll see some of you there. Services are looking more likely on December 7th. I am praying it will be no later than that because the 14th is our Christmas celebration! (keep praying!) Here are some pics from the facility:
The kitchen and lobby now filled with cabinets. After the cabinets are set, counter tops will be ordered.
Thanks to Don Drake and Tom Aunan, the preschool has coat hooks.
Repairs to the chapel ceiling were completed Wednesday.
Cabinets and sinks are going in the preschool rooms.
Sound treatments and sound system were part of this years general budget. Our renovation has given us the opportunity to install them in one fail swoop.
Ceiling sound baffles are going up today.
Tom Sundblad and numerous others are putting a new face on our stage. Notice the teaching platform that rolls into the stage front. Parkview engineering at its best!
Blinds are now installed.
Kirk Walters has completed our information booths.